Have you ever wondered how much traffic a topic / website is getting, or what products are hot?
This tool provides insights into broad search patterns and allows you to look at internet traffic patterns for a single website, product, name, or anything you would search for online from Google’s perspective. It also provides trends temperature, related stories, related searches, blog posts, links to top sites, etc.
- Trends data for comparison between websites that compete with each other, for example Dexknows.com, Superpages.com, Yellowpages.com.
- Search patterns in a given geographic area.
- Native language of topic searchers.
- Country search traffic patterns.
- Competitive comparisons for market penetration.
The complete list of uses is not covered here, but for tracking and estimation purposes, this is a great tool when looking at rolling a new product, picking a profit center to run online as a test, looking at competition in a given market place, etc.