Chris Kligora has been helping small- and medium-sized businesses for over 14 years. Chris has a long history in directional media and awareness advertising. A simple 30 minute meeting with customers allows Chris to complete a needs analysis of their business; then he can offer a simple or comprehensive program to help that business meet its needs.
One of the best qualities Chris offers is an unbiased opinion on all different forms of advertising, and he is willing to talk about the advantages/disadvantages to doing any of them. If you don’t think you have a need to do Internet marketing and just want a professional opinion on something you are looking at doing, he is willing to answer your questions free of charge. Please feel free to contact Chris directly at 720.427.3707.
My Personal Commitment to You:
I commit to every client, regardless of spending, the same uncompromising level of service, attention to detail, and personal commitment that I would give my closest friend. My intent is to build a lifelong partnership with each client, so I may be viewed as an asset and not a vendor.
- I will perform a thorough needs analysis.
- I will perform the necessary research to make sure I provide as complete a solution for my client’s business needs as possible (even if it’s products I don’t manage).
- I will NOT recommend anything you don’t need.
- I will educate each client on every aspect of my recommendation.
- I will set realistic expectations.
- I will address issues as they arise and NOT avoid them.
- I will conduct reviews regularly with each client around performance/check points.
- I will not take on so many clients that it could cause me to provide unsatisfactory customer service.
Trust is the building block on which all relationships are built; trust is earned over time, and is not something to be taken lightly. I sincerely hope to earn your trust and business.